Friday, February 03, 2006

CRJS 215: Links of Interest

Per our discussion in class today, here are some links I thought might interest you:

  • Investigation continues into shooting of ODU player
  • Student arrested in shooting of ODU athlete

    I couldn’t find any news info on the other crimes discussed in class. But I did find these interesting sites:

    ODU’s Silent Witness Form and the ODU Police Dept. Website. I was particularly interested in this incident report.

    And this one has been a favorite of mine: mapping sex offenders.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    So, just for the record, on the way to class, I did see 2 campus police on those scooter type deals you had mentioned in class before - they were positioned in front of Kaufman; and, when I left our class, 2 campus cops on bicycles passed.....think they heard us talking?... I'm a commuter from the Peninsula, so I don't have all the same problems that some of my classmates have, nor am I aware of all these places they are talking about, but I will be glad to help; campus safety should be a shared concern...